Delain Law Office, PLLC, located in the historic Stockade District of Schenectady, New York, is devoted to helping you protect your business and intellectual property interests.
Matters we handle include:
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Law: Search, Application Drafting and Prosecution
- Trademark Law: Search, Application and Prosecution
- Copyright Law: Application and Prosecution
- Trade Secret and Unfair Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Audit
- Using Intellectual Property
- Licensing of intellectual property
- Franchise of intellectual property
- New York corporations (S-corps, C-corps)
- New York limited liability companies (LLC) and limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- New York partnerships
- New York sole proprietorships
- Board of Directors Advisement
- Business strategizing
- Closing and winding down your business
Delain Law Office, PLLC wants to promote your business interests by leveraging your intellectual property and business collateral through a long-term working relationship founded on an understanding of your technology and/or business objectives, sustained by providing legal services timely and efficiently. We serve clients in a broad range of industries, from startups to midsized companies, software companies, designers, and individual inventors.
Contact us for more information about any of the materials on this website.